Academy of Visual Arts is collaborating with the Arts with the Disabled Association to host ‘The Path Together’ Arts Accessibility Ambassador Scheme this Spring. Arts with the Disabled Association would like to invite students of the Baptist University to be Arts Accessibility Ambassador, or as audiences for their inclusive drama ‘The Path Together’ which will be performed in the Academic & Administration Building Room 303(AAB 303)on 17-18 April. Details of these programmes are listed below.
The Arts Accessibility (AA) Ambassador Scheme organized by Arts with the Disabled Association HK (ADAHK www.adahk.org.hk) aims at encouraging young leaders in tertiary institutions to be advocators of arts equality in the society. The Scheme will offer training by AA specialists, leading to design and execution of post-show seminar & AA workshop of ‘The Path Together’ production, as well as AA voluntary services or other inclusive creative initiatives.
Timeline & Content
- Arts Accessibility training for Ambassadors conducted by ADAHK, 22 Mar 7-10pm at BU
- Ambassadors to prepare ‘The Path Together’ post-show seminar & workshop in group, time flexible
- Attend Dress Rehearsal of ‘The Path Together’ on 16 Apr 7:30-10:30pm
- Either one performance of ‘The Path Together’ as Ambassador, 17 April 2pm, 7:30pm, or 18 Apr 2pm
- Voluntary services as AA Ambassador in arts activities before July 2019, date & time negotiable
Interested parties please fill in the enrolment form here https://goo.gl/forms/KwQTP1i5m8hPnI372before 28 Feb 2019. Enquiries, please contact Ms Liang at 2777 1771 / 9012 5403 or email firstname.lastname@example.org